- Type of Property: Apartment
- Accessibility Features: Adapted bathroom (tub and grab bar), Hard surface flooring (laminate or tile or linoleum), Laundry room (raised washer/dryer with front mounted controls), No step entrance, Parking (accessible off street parking), Residential elevator access, Wider doorways (minimum 860mm width)
- Street: 404-4394 West Saanich Rd
- City: Victoria
- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: V8Z 0B5
- Listed: June 28, 2019 7:21 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 3 hours
Unit has been lived in by a wheelchair user.
Completely non-smoking building. Centennial Walk-Tucked away in a quiet location of Royal Oak with Centennial trail right at your doorstep & easy access to the highway, transit, walkable amenities near by including 2 shopping centres, medical, restaurants, Commonwealth Pool, library & more. This spacious Penthouse two-bedroom southwest corner suite with huge windows to let in the natural light is likely the most desirable suite within the popular complex. Over-height ceilings with living & master bedroom vaulted to 13 feet making these already large rooms feel even more enormous. Many features like granite counter tops kitchen, bamboo engineered floors & built-in surround sound speakers. 2 balconies to follow the sun, perfect for the BBQ. Suite comes with 2 side-by-side secured underground parking stalls with option for 3rd stall. Separate storage, rentals allowed & pets friendly-2 dogs or 2 cats. Great opportunity to acquire good real estate with low mortgage rates.
See ad with pictures and realtor contact at https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/20469708/2-bedroom-condo-404-4394-west-saanich-rd-victoria-royal-oak?