- Type of Property: Apartment
- Accessibility Features: Adapted bathroom (tub and grab bar), Hard surface flooring (laminate or tile or linoleum), Laundry room (raised washer/dryer with front mounted controls), Level or ramped access, Lever handled fixtures (door and faucet fixtures), No step entrance, Parking (accessible off street parking), Residential elevator access, Switches and controls (mounted 400-1200mm above the floor)
- Street: 404-4394 West Saanich Rd.
- City: Victoria
- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: May 28, 2019 5:24 pm
- Expires: 70 days, 11 hours
Bright, spacious 2-bedroom, top-floor, corner unit. Over 1,200 sq. ft. of living space plus a separate storage unit. Purchased new 10 years ago and used by a wheelchair user.
Many premium features including bamboo floors, 14 ft. vaulted ceilings, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and more. Enjoy sweeping views to the south and west from two private decks. Close to Royal Oak Plaza, Broadmead Village and Commonwealth Place. Easy access to parks and trails. This stunning home is part of Centennial Walk – a highly sought-after building with a well-run strata and wonderful neighbors. Two parking spots included with the option of purchasing a third.