- Type of Property: Apartment
- Subsidies: Subsidized, Co-op
- Accessibility Features: Adapted kitchen, Adapted bathroom (tub and grab bar), Hard surface flooring (laminate or tile or linoleum), Laundry room (raised washer/dryer with front mounted controls), Level or ramped access, No step entrance, Parking (accessible off street parking), Residential elevator access, Secondary accessible exit, Switches and controls (mounted 400-1200mm above the floor)
- Street: 4221 Mayberry St
- City: Burnaby
- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: V5H 4E8
- Listed: November 21, 2018 2:25 pm
- Expires: 28 days, 20 hours
Available December 1st is a quiet and fully accessible ground unit in a vibrant building and community. Our building is across the street from Central Park, a block away from the skytrain, and a few blocks away from Metrotown mall and Bonsor Community centre. Plenty of options for good restaurants and easy transportation are available!
The unit has lowered counters in the kitchen and washroom for ease to wheel under. The balcony is very large and gets enough sun to grow vegetables. The floor is laminate.
Other amenities are : Underground accessible parking spot, Shared laundry room with front-loading washer and dryer, large underground storage, exercise room, a snooker table, garden plots with two lowered beds, large surrounding yards for entertainment, underground guest parking, a common area available for rent, two elevators, and much more!
The building is run by a dedicated group of people who want nothing more than for everyone to get the most out of their membership.
Subsidy is available, as is cheaper cable/internet through our telecom partnership with Telus.
For more information, Contact our office at 604 434 4699